LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Dark Soul Vol. 1 - Aleksandr Voinov I loved it!

This book was a bit of an experimental read for me. I have never read anything with a two main male character in it. It's not what I usually read. But I have seen this cover popping up now and then on a GR and people talking about how good it was. So, I decided to give it a shot.

First, the cover, it's gorgeous, it's almost hypnotic. It's screams "Read my story, if you dare." :). And dare I did.

It was refreshing to read a story with two strong main male characters, and bad asses at that :). It amazed me that author managed to write a brilliant story, with well developed character in only 66 pages. That just shows how brilliant Voinov is.

The story is very dark and twisted. I would say it's not for everyone and especially not for the weak hearted, but I'm all for dark and twisted :). My only complain would be that it was too short, I wanted to know more about them.

Brilliant, absolutely amazing. I can't believe it took me this long to pick this one up. I'm off to read the next installment in the series.