LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Dark Lover - J.R. Ward Disappointed. So many great reviews, but I didn't enjoy this book as much as the most. Book had some good moments, but not enough for me to give more than 3 stars.
The book was packed with action, so I won't complain about that. It was also decadently written. I like Wrath and his personality, but I dislike the fact that he jumped her so soon. Which ruined the romance part for me. I would have loved to see him struggle a little bit longer with restraining him self.
Although chemistry between the two main characters was somewhat believable I really disliked her descriptions of him. They were so weird. I understand that the first book was written a while ago, but I don't see it sounding sexy even back then. For example:

"His stomach looked like as if he were smuggling paint rollers under his skin"

Really? Ew, gross. That didn't left me wanting for him to bust my door in the middle of the night. I still can't get that picture out of my head.
I really hope that the other books in the series are better. I got the all books in the series as a gift, so I kind of feel obligated to read them :).