LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning I can finally breath. It feels like I was holding a breath for five days, since I started the series.

What a roller coaster. So many twists and turns. Even though this book was a bit of a brick to read, it didn't feel like it.

What I liked the most, about Moning's books, is that there is no way you can predict what is going to happen. You think you know, but actually, you have no freaking idea. Which is hard to do.

It amazed me that for the first time I didn't need to have all the answers. If it was written by any other author, it would have left me confused and irritated. In this case, I kind of was on the same page with Barrons: "Judge me not by the words I say, but my my actions.". And Mac: " What ever happened, happened, he is here and I know he will always be here.". And that's all that matters.

There is still a lot of questions hanging in the air, but most important ones got answered. Moning rarely gave a direct answer. What she did was gave us readers enough information, that you yourself could put 2 and 2 together and figure things out, if you really paid attention. Strangely, I don't want to know everything. Also because there was that little threat "if I tell you, I have to kill you." So I don't want to know. I'm pretty content with living my ignorant life, reading my books and not knowing everything :-D.
- - -
"Who are you?" He kicks off his boots, steps out of his pants. He's commando tonight.
My breath whooshes out of me in a run-on word:"Whogivesafuck?"
"Finally." The word is soft. The man is not...
(Which I understood as "There is only you and me, here and now, and that's all that matters.")
- - -
Ain't that just the hottest thing you have ever heard :)

Amazing, can't wait for the next book.