LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Shadow's Edge - J.T. Geissinger

"If they ever find you... Run!"

Poor thing, never even had a chance :). He approached her, being sexy cat and all, with the attitude "Mine!" and "I will make you want me". I mean come on!
I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. I just resently started reading urban fantasy and was having a hard time connecting to the characters. I always thought it wasn't my thing. But I really loved this one. The thing that amazed me the most was authors rich vocabulary and her ability to manipulate the words. There were moments where I felt like I could smell the thing that she was describing, I coul feel a morning chill or almost taste a wine, it was amazing.

One thing is to write from her or his point of view in human form, but to write from a cats point of view and make it sound believable is something else :).
I found this book a bit of a challenge, since English is not my language. But I love a good challenge and I'm always happy to learn thing or two and expand my vocabulary. I thought that author could write a phone book and still make it sound sexy and beautiful :).

I read this book back in June and I haven't read anything quite like it since. I would absolutely recommend this book to all urban fantasy fans (18+).

Can't wait for the sequel.

Edited on 2013.01.03