LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Zeke - Wodke Hawkinson 3.5 stars

I don't even know what to say. It would be wrong to say that I enjoyed the story. It was interesting, but lacked a lot, both in character development and plot.

Zeke is the most hated, craziest and scariest psychopath-character ever, in my book.
description
I get what he saw in her. She was his newest project, something (yep, not someone) he used to amuse himself. And he was having a hell of a good time. The whole story just creeped the sh** out of me.
description

Heroine, Sue, is the dumbest character ever. Why? Because he was treating her like sh** from the get go, but as long as he said something nice afterwords, it was OK. But he never meant it. Some of the parts are written from his pov and you see that most of the time he is either amused, irritated or disgusted by her. Sick, just sick.
And she still could not believe how a guy like him could be with a girl like her. She was like:
description
She had loving parents and a good childhood, I just didn't get where that need for attention was coming from. Yes, her cousin called her ugly when she was little. But it's hard to believe that that could traumatized her for life. My cousin called me ugly once when I was little, I threw an apple at him. One week with a blue eye thought him a lesson and he never did it again :-D.

But for some reason I could not put the book down. I did skipped a lot, thought. The chapters with the detective Will was just boring. It was like reading a previous chapter just from his pov. You already know where they are, what they did and where they headed and he was just repeating the same thing.

Writing and editing wasn't something to brag about. A bit sloppy, if you ask me.

I still can't believe she went along with the things he suggested it. She was constantly justifying his actions. "Yeah, he did that and say that, and I didn't like it, actually I hated it, but he was so sweet to me afterwords.". How clueless can you be?
I was glad that later she came to her senses, but by that time it was too late.

The ending was... I don't know if you can call it a happy-ending. I guess in a way, everybody got their happy ending. It depends how you look at it.

All and all, creepy.