LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
The Prince (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Ma raison d'être

Here we go again. This book drained me emotionally completely. If I may quote Her Highness "It was a total mindf*ck". Which now I know, Tiffany is brilliant at it.

When I read first two books, I often wondered, that it could be nice to read a story from one of those darker characters p.o.v. I got what I bargained for and then some, in this book. There wasn't darker place than author could have gone to.

The parts that were written from Kingsley's point of view were absolutely heartbreaking. After first two books I knew that some of the characters have made some kind of deal with devil, but I didn't know either how or when that happened. This time I got my answer. My god they are so dark and twisted.

The first book grossed me out a little, because I could not understand why Søren would do that to Nora and what Kingsley had to do with all that. Now I know. At this point I really don't know how I want this story to end. I feel so sorry for Kingsley and I just want for his suffering to stop :(.

When I read the scene with Bastinado I wanted to ball my eyes out.

But I wasn't very happy about the way book ended. It ended with a big ass cliffhanger. I waited 400 pages to get some answers and it just stopped. It felt like it just ended midway through. But I am happy that there will be another book. I just hope I don't have to wait for it very long.

"All things involving Nora Sutherlin proceed with caution." :). I'm wondering what author got in store for her next :).