LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Beneath This Man (This Man, #2) - Jodi Ellen Malpas I don't get what this book is about. I tried, I really did, but I couldn't finish.

DNF at 40%. It was beyond annoying. For the life of me I could not understand what Jessy's character was all about. Alpha male? No, not even close. Bad boy? Doesn't fit the bill either.

Jessy, a man with a worst case of split personality ever! When he's with Ava everything is unicorns and rainbows. Well, no everything, but for the most part.
description
The moment she's gone he suffers from extreme case of separation anxiety. Even if it's just for few hours to go to work.
description
Moooommyyyyy!!!! Uhm... I mean... Avaaaaaa!!!
description
There was absolutely nothing new happening in this story. Same old "Watch your mouth.", "Three... Two... One...", "Tell me how old you are, Jessy." and same ex boyfriend issues. Jessy was still f@cking things out of (or into) Ava. He managed to f@ck out of her "Tell me you love me.", "Say you move in with me." and "Promise you'll never leave me.".

Ava was the same old Ava I met in the first book "Yes, oh God yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!"
description

Highlights of the story? The gym scene :-D.
description
Im giving my two starts for that alone :-).

Jessy has some serious issues and I don't think that nice pair of Ava's t!ts or her fine a$$ can cure him. He needs some professional help. I suggest to put him away, for everyones sake, not just Ava's.

That's all I've got. It wasn't good, not even close to being mediocre, by my standards.