LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young This is my first book by this author and I already can say that I'm a huge fan, and that it won't be the last. After reading first few chapter I clicked "Buy with one click" without even thinking twice.

I absolutely loved the story. I loved all the characters, not just two main ones. At time it felt like there wasn't any main characters, like they just melted in to one another, and that every single one of them played important role in the story. Even though there was a lot of drama there was still a feeling of family and togetherness. I could feel how deeply they cared for one another.

I'm not gonna go into analyzing this book and point it out what I liked. I loved all of it. Every single chapter and every single sentence. I'm just gonna say that this book made in to my top 5 of all time favorites.

I was very moved by what author wrote under the "Acknowledgements":

"Grief and loss are probably the most fearful creatures that exist. They can teach us to worry about the future, to question the longevity of contentment, and proved us unable to enjoy happiness when we have it. But loss shouldn't be a fearful creature. It should be creature of wisdom. It should teach us not to fear that tomorrow may never come, but live fully, as the hours melting away like seconds. Loss should teach us to cherish those we love, to never do anything that will result in regret, and to cheer on tomorrow with all of its promises og greatness.
Sometimes strength and courage aren't in the big things. Sometimes the bravest thing we can do is enjoy what we have and be positive about what makes us lucky. It's far more difficult to arm yourself with the good stuff despite all the bad and step foot into tomorrow as an everyday warrior."

Beautifully said and so very true...