LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
This Man (This Man, #1) - Jodi Ellen Malpas 3.5 stars.

I don't know, I guess it was just ok.

Jesse:
The good - interesting character. Sexy, domineering, sexpert extraordinaire and drives a Ducati :).
The bad - never learned anything about his backround, nothing, zip. His confidence comes across more as cockiness, and not in a nice way. Way too paranoid, too possessive with stalker-ish tendencies. Does things just for the sake of doing it, without any explanation. Every little Christian Grey out there wants to be like him, when they grow up. His woman, Eva, has been not once, not twice, not three times, but 59 freaking times a lady. In.Your.Face Lionel Richie!!! Jesse was constantly telling her to "watch your mouth" or "watch you f-ing mouth". While f**ks and sh*ts were flying out of his own mouth left and right.

Eva:
I have nothing bad to say about her. She put on one hell of a fight. She had a pretty good idea what she was getting her self into, but was having a hard time telling him no, sex was way too good (I'm telling you, it really was :)). I was happy with her decision at the end.

Overall:
A lot of great sex scenes, but there was not much of a story in between.

With all being said, Jesse, you can cover me in whip cream and chocolate and lick it off of me any day of the week, but if you call me a lady one more time, or cut my dress, I will cut you!