LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) - Lisa Renee Jones **ARC provided by Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via NetGalley in exchange for my honest review***

3.5 stars

Great read. I loved Mark and Chris, very interesting characters. Diary entries drove me insane, I could not figure it out who the Master was, and that's what kept me reading.
Sarah was just ok heroine. A little too paranoid for my taste. At times I found her a bit annoying. The first book ended with a huge cliffhanger and I thought that the beginning of this book going to be very dramatic, but it wasn't. It kind of left me with "What, that's it?" And I didn't find out who the intruder was until a midway though. At times it felt like the story was dragging a bit. With that being said, I loved the mystery surrounding disappearance of Rebecca. Everyone looked like a suspect.
I was a little disappointed by the ending though. I did find out what happened to Rebecca, but it felt like the whole scene was rushed. Suddenly there was a shooting, arrests and people confessing.

Based on the ending of the second book the third doesn't sound very promising, but I'll read it anyway. I want to find out what really happened. It wasn't a bad read, but it wasn't as great as the first.