LaLionne

Soul Stripper
Katana Collins
Promise Me Darkness
Paige Weaver
Good
S. Walden
Six Years
Harlan Coben
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
Me Before You - Jojo Moyes ***5 fun, beautiful and heartbreaking stars***
description

To say I loved this book would be an understatement. I love when already few pages in you know it's going to be good, then you can just sit back and enjoy the journey.

This wonderful book is full of life lessons. It's a book about finding love in unexpected place, and about finding yourself along the way. This story makes you look at life in a completely different light, it teaches you not to take even smallest things in life for granted.

description

The story wasn't all sad, it had a lot of bright and funny moments. I absolutely loved heroines kookoo family, especially her father :-).
I liked that their relationship had a rocky start and developed slowly. It felt natural and not rushed.
I also liked the fact that there were multiple points of views, we get to know what's going on in the heads of people around them.

It seems that author did a lot of research on certain things in the story, which is always appreciated. I think that's why it was so easy to connect to the characters for me, they felt real and their struggles felt genuine.

I already said that I loved the book, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending. I like when character grow throughout the story, that they learn thing about life, each other and themselves, that they change for the better. I understood what she learned. But what did he? I am both agree and disagree with the decision he made. At the same time that is what was so great about this book for me, I can talk about it and discuss it for days :).

To those who are yet to read this book: have tissues in a reachable distance ;-). The ending was very sad, but it didn't make me into a sobbing mess like I was expecting. I think I cried all my tears out when I read Broken by Megan Hart, that's why the ending of this book didn't came as such a big surprise :-).

All and all, loved it, the characters and the story. Definitely a memorable book. I put it on my "favorite" shelf without a second thought :).
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
It's happening!
Buddy read with fabulicious Rosalinda and Anⓐ RiTa.